Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

It's A Secret

Although I had to leave early from the last class due to a chem midterm, I was still able to ask several people questions. Most people had pretty basic responses for the first few, they listed their philanthropy events and their values etc. However, by far the most diversity of answers came when i started asking people about ritual. Even my own brothers, because I am technically an AM still (I-week is next week woot woot!!) they were very vague and sometimes non responsive. Although I can somewhat understand where they are coming from, I was greatly disappointed. I at least expected to hear some mention of brotherhood, unity, or mission but I was let down.e Don't get me wrong, some people did a great job of answering all the questions asked but as I said, some didn't. I dont know, after all what do I know, I am just an AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment